Wednesday 2 July 2014

To be happy? Or not to be?

Third day of semester two and what can i say? I'm already falling behind.

Read my previous blog updates and i realise that my mood is erm, up and down. Bipolar sibo? I swear one blog is emo, another is happy wtf. Anyway, i dont know what i am blogging about today but i just saw a few things on twitter and just have some personal thoughts bah.

So timothy tiah just updated his blog on how to be happy, and i think people need to read it and learn, that includes me. I honestly think that being happy is really not an easy task, and there is so many things to worry about. Especially in singapore, where u have to worry so much about studies, future and there is just so fucking much presure. Sometimes, i really buay tahan and wah, i really dont want to think about being happy and all those crap because whats the point actually? In the end some stuff will confirm happen and then unhappy again lo. -.- So much effort to be happy and even if it was true happiness, it would probably last for awhile? And if i have a glum face everyday, i hate it when people ask me what happen and those shit, should anyone get what i mean. So i keep telling myself and the people around me to be happy, and i always say "if u want to be happy, u will and u can be happy." WTF. This is not going to happen. Yes i can say that, but i think its probably only going to happen for like awhile? And then, no more that happy feel already. Wtf i sound so emotional. Ok lah on a lighter note, i am trying to be more joyful nowadays, no matter how drained i am. 😂😂😂

I think school is seriously such a fucking spoiler -.- During the holidays i actually have stuffs to say to szb during the day, but now? I feel that sometimes she dont even seem to want to talk to me at all. Okay maybe i am over sensitive? (Probably am) But i cant help it mah, talking to each other is like a habit alr, and suddenly when she isnt there, i feel so weird, like either i feel bad or emtpy and lonely. Depressing stuffs 😂 I swear i run a bipolar blog.

I shall not go on furthur into emotional issues! Today was such a tiring day, and so so so much motherfucking homework to do 😤 I am in need of a middle finger emoji now. I sometimes feel like throwing my phone away, and then just not bother replying anyone. So mean, but well thats just for me. 😂

Ok thats all my ranting for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment