Tuesday 8 July 2014

Tuesday blues

Having the normal blues at the start of the week. School was short today, but it was the after school remedials that made me annoyed. I can't wait to be a 21 y/o, then i can like go out to work. I know many say its a lot harder out there, but wth, i seriously hate some subjects that I'm studying right now. Who knows, maybe i suit the working life leh. Schooling is so competitive nowadays with the scholars and foreigners, not that i despise them, but it puts so much stress on local students. Even the primary school kids all like so poor thing, primary one also learning all those super chim words. Hiong leh! I am sure some may agree with me; to faster grow older and get out of the singapore education system.

However, an alternative could be that i go overseas to study/work? I seriously don't mind it, and in fact, I'm more than willing. But then there comes the problem of lack of funds. I swear, if i was smarter and more hardworking, i would be on a scholarship now. But no lah, I'm lazy like anything. Yeah lor, welcome to the singapore education. I really want to go overseas and study too though, its so much fun and exciting to be somewhere unfamiliar. Such touristy feels and best part is i can get out of the torturous Sg education system. DOUBLE YEAH!!! But all these is just NATO (no action talk only), which is something i seem to be extremely good yet. Olevels is round the corner in about 100 days time, but i don't have any urgency at all. 本小姐不要命了. I need to buck up if i wanna get into TP accounting or even NYJC, which i am aiming for uh. Wherever i end up, i just hope that i can do well :')

Coming back to the reason i wrote this entry, its basically about my friendship issues i have with my friends. I can see the tension between my friends, and i don't want to come to the point where i have to make a decision and choose between my friends :/ I am not going to elaborate on this, but I'm just doing a mini rant about it.

Anyways, i plan to vlog after olevels and upload onto my channel! Like maybe when I'm out playing or even overseas touring. I think vlogging is better than just pictures, because can capture the moment in a moving picture, and like think back in the future about all the fun and shit. Just a random idea though. If i really plan to vlog, i would need a camera first. HAHAHA CHRISTMAS PREZZIE!!! Okay fingers crossed for my "bright" idea. Thats all for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment