Sunday 27 July 2014

Simple joys in life

Its sunday!! Gonna go through all the things that has made me happy this week! 

Friday:
Took a lot of polaroids, but sadly i dont have all of them. Love these polaroids as it was taken with the important people in my life. 


Retard's birthday polaroid ^ 


My favourite bunch Quadruplets ^ although S spoilt the pic hmm. 


Team Retards, missing out Rachel :( 


Finally new polaroids with my dearest Izzy, took like four that day :') 


She kept this one but i liked this better 😂 so funny when i looked closer, we both have an ugly scar on our right knees  HAHAHAHA fated. 


And thank you to Iz who gave me this to cheer me up, i've been keeping it close to me every night. 

After the polaroid, we left school and went to airport for lunch at T3. Had four fingers, but i didnt really eat because i need to save money and diet. Xinxian the retard had to drag around two balloons (a pacifier and mermaid one) and it was so hilarious. One more day to her birthday! Ended the day with tuition and coffee bean. 

Saturday: 
School in the morning and then double tuitions at night :( Went to Kallang Wave mall at night though, and saw the fireworks! Shopped at H&M but sadly, it was damn late alr so could only shop for like twenty minutes. Cant wait to go back because i wanted to for F21 and Uniqlo. Bought like four items from H&M though, so it was pretty satisfying! 

Such a boring week though, apart from a few joys during school time. I need a life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment