Thursday 3 July 2014

"The world is not a wish granting factory"


Talking about wishes, i sure have alot of them. But i cant have possibly everything.

I want you here with me.
I want everyone to be happy.
I want to find happiness.
I want to feel loved.
I want to love.
I want to share the same roof as you.
I want to eat without getting fat.
I want to stop thinking about you.
I want to wrap my arms around you and hold you close.
I want you in my dreams.
I just want you next to me.

There are so many things that i want, but let's not talk about the world. Not even you can grant me all of my wishes. Sometimes, i wish you could read me well enough to know that i really love you and care so much about you. The way you move, the way your laughter is music to my ears, the way your eyes light up when you have a thought, the way you look me in the eye when you are saying serious shit, the way your presence around me just makes me happy and calm. Even though there may be misunderstandings, i hope that you will stay by me and we'll watch each other grow, watch each other make mistakes in our lives, and watch each other be contented. Sometimes i see that you are upset, but i can never do anything about it. It really kills me so much, for i care for you. I do hope that you realise how much you mean to me.

-This is dedicated to the one person who is there for me no matter how bad things are, even if the person isn't there physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment