Tuesday 15 July 2014

Late night thoughts


Pre-sleep thoughts have came back to haunt me once again. For a while, i was so prepccupied with homework that i dont really think about myself, but now that i dont have much homework to do, i suddenly feel as though i have alot of faults within myself. Why? I dont really know. It could be my character, or simply just the environment and people around me who influenced me into thinking like that. 

I used to think negatively about myself, and i normally feel emotional at night. Although i advice people not to think negatively, i am the one ending up with all the negativity. Its so hard to take my own advice. :-( 

I keep feeling that i am not good enough, and i always let myself and the people around me down. "What a disappointment", they say. I agree fully. I am indeed rather disappointing, and i sometimes feel that i have failed in life? 

But i will try. I will try to pick myself up and move one. I will hope for the best in everything, and i will wish for it all to be better. I have to grow up one day, and i shall start now. Yes, kick away all the negativity! 

I am so excited for school tomorrow. Yay. Now this is a positive start, no?  

No comments:

Post a Comment