Wednesday 6 August 2014

Wild thoughts

Back with a new post! 

So much things happened, and i have so much to tell Iz, but erm, i dont think i should. That's because i honestly think that something snapped inside us, and we are not the same anymore. So, i guess its hard for the both of us to openly share secrets now. :( I am kind of sad about this though, because who wouldnt want to share secrets that only you and your bff knows? I hope that we can return to normal, because its really hard for me. 

Anyway, took alot of photos recently so i shall do a photo spam! 


Photo with my dad


My mum, who erm really sucks at posing 


My ootd (taken shamelessly) 


Photo of 4/8 of the netballers during netball phototaking day 


Love this pic of the seven dwarfs, although sheena the dwarf disappeared :/ 


My pretty lab buddy and lesbo partner Cals 


Love them much! (Gjy so piaoliang and glam) 


I love this pic too! 

Really sad to leave TMS, because i met alot of good friends there. Maybe i wont miss the lessons, but the people there, i will really miss you all :'( 

Omg its only August and im really sad about leaving. Gonna leave behind the netballers, my Izzy, my clean table, the netball court and so much more. I dont want to leave :'((( 

But life goes on. So no choice, cant whine about it huh. I hope that olevels can pass by quickly, and i cant wait to go out everyday or stay home and catch up on my kdramas. Goshhh. 

Abrupt ending. Thats all for now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment