Saturday 15 June 2013

Yay polaroids!

Hahahahahaha!


So my mama finally came back from overseas over :-) HAHAHA this was an awkward photo of us we took when we reached home from the airport. I insisted on using my new polaroid cam to capture this moment hmmm, but then that funny white dot there is the camera's flash against the glass window TSKKK. Ugly as hell. Anyway i sorta bought this camera when mummy was overseas, so i was kinda worried she would scold me for spending useless money (yknow, mums), but then right, she was euqally excited about the cam. I was like "whoaaa". 


So here's another one of my fave photos that we took. My dad took it, and i was kinda worried the lighting would be bad, but hey, it turned out cool :D 


FUCK YEAHHH so purdy :* hahaha my very first instant camera YAYYYYYYZ. So happy to capture the memories. I mean, i would ask for a dslr if more possible, but, nevermind i shall be grateful. I had to literally beg for this camera cos my dad thinks the polaroid will fade out eentually and waste the film money ._. True, but it can stay for like at most 50 years, so why not? HAHA. Anyways, this is like my second post, and i gotta say, blogging is superb-ly funnnnn. Mhmmm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment