Sunday 16 June 2013

Happy Father's Day!

I guess i would like to dedicate this post to my dad and those who have been fatherly towards me. 
Thats my grandpa and my dad. Well, my grandpa was sorta like a father to me as well, so. Although i enjoy quarrels with my dad, i really love him alot, and my grandpa took care of me for the past 15 years when my parents are at at work during the day (ofcourse not forgetting my grandma). Not forgetting my uncle, who is married without kids, but he still pampers and shower me with alot of love, so i still sorta regard him like a father :p unfortunately, he doesnt like to take photgraphs hmm. 

To Uncle Joo:
Thank you for showering me with love all these years. Thank you for fetching me around in your car, for buying me food even when you didnt have too, and for collecting the things that i ordered online from the blogshop owner, obviously an inconvenience for you, but u did it anyways. Thank you alot, 叔叔 ! 

To Grandpa:
Thank you very much for being there for me, even though as i grow older i get more stubborn and rude, but i still love you very much. It sure is a difficult job bringing me up, but u and grandma did it anyways, and im grateful. Thank you for buying me waffles every night, relenting to my begging when i wanna buy something unnecessary, nagging to me that too much sweet and cold drinks is bad for me and so much more. 谢谢爷爷,我爱你!

To Daddy:
Thank you for all your support throughout the years, for supporting me with my dance, for supporting me with my subjects when i keep failing them, for pampering me with so much gifts on my birthdays and on christmas, for buying me things that i begged for but you were reluctant to give them to me. Remember when i was five, it was raining heavily, so u offered to piggy-back me home. Sadly, the lobby floor was really slippery and u fell, with me together. But we just laughed it off. I wanna thank you for the pain and disappointment i gave u since i started schooling. But nevertheless, you didnt give up on me. I truly wanna thank you daddy. I love you daddy! 

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY ONCE AGAIN TO ALL THE WONDERFUL FATHERS OUT THERE! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment