Wednesday 19 June 2013

Learning to be grateful

HAHAHAHA today i shall blog about being grateful today.

 Firstly, i'm grateful for the food and company which my dad brought me today. 
Yep, sushi, and even though my dad didnt have to rush home after work just to bring me food and keep my company, he still did, so im grateful for that. 

Secondly, im grateful for receiving a letter from my friend. 
I waited in vain for this letter cos it took like five days to be delivered. But still, even though my friend's having her o'levels this year, she still took the time to write the letter. And it was also damn beautifully decorated! So special thanks to my friend, Nicole.

Thirdly, i'm grateful that while indonesia's haze is PSI 300-400+, singapore's PSI is only 100+, so i think we should be grateful instead of complaining. 
See, its not so bad lah. (Or maybe its just my camera) 
 
Hahaha, even though all these are like small things, but i think its still good to be grateful for it. So yeah :-) 


No comments:

Post a Comment