Monday 24 June 2013

Holidays are ending T^T

Ugh so not fair, the holidays are ending T_T NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!! 
Even if i look at this i cant get any happier. AND ITS BECOS I HAVENT FINISHED ANY SCHOOL HOLIDAY HOMEWORK SHIT. Fuckkkk i rotted my entire holiday away FUCK. Omg total rage mode man. Hmm maybe i'll blog about cute-sy pictures hehehehe. 
I absolutely love love love minions!! :-*
I love kitties! 
ALL SO KEOPTA. 
HAHAHA ugh its like so stress lorh i see all the homework SIGHPIE X 1029192801927291091818. SO ANNOYING LUH. I REALLY DONT LIKE TO STUDY. I SILENTLY WISH I CAN EASILY GET A JOB WITHOUT ANY CERTIFICATES OR WHATSOEVER. OMGOMGOMG. Total rage mood on. I'm angry at myself for playing my entire holiday away, and i'm also damn pissed of with all the fucking homework the teachers threw at us. ALSJALAHSLAKSKSKDKLALASH. SIGHHHHHHHHHHH. Dayum school. 
But, i must be stronger. Okay hahahahaha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment