Tuesday 2 September 2014

End of prelims

Finally its the end of olvl prelims! 
Glad to be done with this shit :-) went down for training today anyways, and took a bunch of photos (love it when my album has new pictures added) shall let the pictures do the talking! 


I am in an awkward position






Loving this polaroid ^ 


This too, but its a little blur! 

Anyway, all was good. But i still didnt feel happy. I dont know why, this is a new feeling to me. Got so worked up halfway, and i dont know how to feel about it. Tonight, i experienced it the first time, that i had migraine because of thinking about life and i guess i was upset. 

I obviously didnt want to admit to Iz, but i guess she knows though. Yeah i was updet because of her today, why? I dont really know either. Its not the jealousy (maybe) but i cant point out the reason too. :( 

Hope she knows that i love her still. 

Last week, i think i just quarrelled with her? Because so much memories just cane flooding back suddenly, and i was on the verge of breaking. Yeah well, i am human too. 

To start of, i used to cut. Yeah everyone did (i guess) I was depressed, and everything was falling apart. Such a downside in my life. Anyway, yes i cut myself last week again. Iz found out and well, things happen. I obviously didnt admit i did, but well.. 

Anyway, things are fine now. And im trying to control my emotions and actions. 

Okok no sad stuffs anymore! 
I shall end the post here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment